Rosehip oil is also known as rosehip seed oil. It is derived from the rosa canina rose bush.
Unlike rose oil, which is extracted from rose petals, rosehip oil is pressed from the fruit and seeds of the rose plant.
Prized since ancient times for its valuable healing benefits, rosehip oil is loaded with skin-nourishing vitamins and essential fatty acids. It also contains phenols that have been shown to have antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. Rosehip oil is often used as a carrier oil for essential oils which are too intense to put on your skin directly.
- It hydrates your skin.
- It moisturizes your skin.
- It helps exfoliate and helps brightens your skin.
- It helps boost collagen formation.
- It helps reduce inflammation.
- It helps protect against sun damage.
- It helps reduce hyperpigmentation.
- It helps reduce scars and fine lines.
- It helps boost immunity, forming a skin barrier against bacteria to invade your skin.
Pack-size: 100ml bottle