Vitamin C is the body’s main water soluble antioxidant for the maintenance of good health and contributes to the
protection of cells from oxidative stress. Besides its own powerful antioxidant role, it is an integral part of the body’s
antioxidant defence team and contributes to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E, the body’s main fat soluble vitamin.
As vitamin C is water soluble it can’t be stored in the body for long – it must be replenished
every day. As important as this “protector” nutrient is, a large percentage of us don’t consume the Recommended
Dietary Allowance each day.
NeoLife Vitamin C features high potency, high-purity vitamin C plus vitamin C related factors from whole citrus
fruits. All NeoLife vitamin C include an exclusive Neo-Plex Concentrate – virtually everything from whole
oranges but the water – for better absorption and utilisation.
As an essential nutrient and antioxidant for the maintenance of good health, vitaminC contributes to:
• Cell protection from free radical damage and oxidative stress.
• Normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, skin, gums and teeth.
• Normal function of the immune and nervous systems, as well as psychological function.
• Maintenance of normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical stress.
• Reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Iron absorption from food.
• Wound repair.
Pack-size: 100 tablets (500mg Vitamin C per tablet). Sustained release formula helps maintain elevated blood levels of vitamin C with a slow release over 6 hours.
Recommendation: 1 tablet daily